At the end of this post, the guys'll all be thinking, "Ah, GIRLS."
Dear Eugenia,
I'm sorry for the misunderstandings this week, and also for the rants and curses. I've just been really stressed lately and this definitely wasn't the best week of my life. In fact, I'd have to go so far as to call it one of the WORST I've ever had. I really appreciate your standing up for me though. I guess this is just another one of those - what do you call 'em again? Oh yea - "trials and tribulations" that help our friendship grow stronger in the long run right? Yea, I hope this sorts out whatever we've been unclear about.
Tiffany
See what I mean? All just MISUNDERSTANDINGS. I'm glad to have cleared it up. Usually it seems a whole lot easier just to go on hating a person forever, but once you think it over, the better option would be to sort it out. It's better than having all this unnecessary tension in between.
Wow, I just got a compliment from Xavier, "anw u r admirable... in how you handle things". I know it sound like I'm bragging, but I'm not. I would paste the rest of the conversation here but if I do, it'll affect someone's reputation. Yea, thanks Xavier, but I'm really just trying to do what I think's right.
So basically after the 2 tests in school, Jenkin wanted to get a gift and I needed a pair of drumsticks so we took the MRT to City hall. We just spent the entire 2 hours wandering around and having a late lunch without getting anything that we intended to, haha. But we were trying to be nice and managed to visit Oliver though, because he fell sick with a high fever. Anyway, we'd decided to buy him a muffin - as a very lame excuse to go to his house - from Starbucks and Jenkin insisted that we get him the low-fat cranberry and orange one. I think we forgot to mention that it sucked. Whoops! Haha, yea, so band practice on Saturday and I hope he won't kill us then! I bet he'll be too busy trying to nurse his stomach anyway. :P
12:03 AM